When you play a table game you need to convert your money into chips.
Time Required: 1 minute
- Sit down at an empty seat at the table.
- Wait until the hand in play is finished.
- Place your money on the table.
- Don't try to hand your money to the dealer. They can not accept money from your hand.
- Ask the dealer for change.
- Remember! Chips are money and should be treated as such.
- Stack your chips neatly to avoid mixing them with other player's chips.
- Never throw chips on to the layout. Place them in the appropriate betting area.