Betting the pass line is the basic craps bet. It has a low house edge.
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Walk up to an open spot at the craps table.
- Wait until the shooter is done throwing the dice.
- Place your money on the table and ask for chips.
- Put you chips in the rack in front of you.
- If you are the shooter, pick up the dice in one hand only.
- Put you money on the layout in the place marked "Pass."
- If you roll a seven or eleven you win.
- If you roll a two, three or twelve you lose.
- If you roll any other number it becomes the point number.
- If you roll the point number before you roll a seven, you win.
- If you roll a seven before the point number you lose.
- If you roll any other number you keep rolling until you make the point or roll a seven.
- You can bet the pass line on any shooter.
- Learn how to place the odds bet to reduce the house edge.
- Don't bet the Hardway bets.