The Bank Club was Reno's largest casino in the 1930's and 1940's. Opened in 1931, it merged with the Golden Hotel and became the Golden Bank Club in 1952. The Bank Club was originally licensed as the Bank Palace Club - the second casino to be licensed in 1931 when gambling became legal. Bill Graham, Jim McKay and Ray Kindle were the first licensees. Graham and McKay retained control of the casino for twenty years.
Images 1-5 of 5
|Bank Club casino in Reno||Bank Club Casino||Bank Club Casino Reno||Bank Club Reno|
|Bank Cub Reno|
- Graphic Index
- Text Index