The Bottom Line
- Craps tutorial included in the program.
- Great graphics.
- Realistic betting and payouts.
- Moving chips on the layout may be difficult with big fingers.
- You can “toss” the dice with a flick of your fingers.
- Tapping on the table area will bring up tutorial information.
- Table layout is authentic with all of the craps bets listed.
- Shows you the payouts and odds for each bet.
- The program keeps track of wins and losses.
- Manual rolling mode lets you choose the numbers rolled for learning the game.
- Choose your table limits and starting bankroll.
Guide Review - Aw Craps IPhone Application by 24x7 Digital
When you play the game, you start by making a pass line bet. Then you tap the dice on the screen and they will move down to the area in front of you to simulate the dealer pushing you the dice as they would in a real craps game. You then flick your finger on the screen to roll the dice. You can make place bets at any time during the game. You are not required to have a pass line bet to roll the dice. This is how you would simulate betting on a shooter other than yourself. My only complaint with the program is the fact that since you should make place bets on the 6 and 8 in six dollar increments, it does not do this for you automatically when you place the numbers. You have to make a five dollar bet and then make an additional one dollar bet. Hopefully they will fix this in a future update.
There is an option in the settings that will allow you to manually roll the dice which means you can choose the number that the dice will land on. This is extremely helpful if you want to teach someone how to play craps. I have taught a few people how to play the game using the Aw Craps application. The program is definitely fun and if you enjoy playing Craps you will want this application for your IPhone.