The Bottom Line
- Helps you lock up your winnings.
- Prevents you from giving back your winnings
- Helps you stay in disciplined.
- Made of durable metal to last a long time.
- Measures 2 ¾ x 4. A perfect size to fit in your pocket.
- Comes with two keys.
- Convenient slide helps you push bills into the bank.
- Opening is large enough to take casino chips.
Guide Review - Winners Bank200
The Winners Bank 200 is a sleek pocket sized bank that will allow you to deposit your winnings at the end of each session. It comes with a key that you can leave at home. When you have a winning session you put your winnings into the Winners Bank200 and it no longer available to spend at the tables. Once you lock up your win you will have to wait until you get home to open up the bank. This way you have something to show for you efforts.
In an article I wrote titled Managing Your Vacation Bankroll I suggested that you bring envelopes with you and put each days bankroll in a separate envelope. At the beginning of each day you take the money out of that day's envelope. At the end of the day, take all the day's Bankroll including any winnings and put it in the envelope. Seal it and don't touch it again.
The Winners Bank200 takes the place of the envelope you would use at the end of the day and because it is locked there is no way you can rip it open if you lose your discipline.