The Bottom Line
The price of this program is a bargain and well worth the money for anyone who wagers on NFL games. You should easily be able to recoup your purchase price with a single bet.
- Proven Winning Record
- Easy to Use
- Requires Microsoft Excel software
- Two Pricing options to choose from.
- Keeps weekly and year to date win/loss records.
- Calculates the predicted score to use for straight bets and over/under wagering.
- Over 60% win record for the last five seasons.
- Prints graphs for every game showing points for and against and yards gained and allowed for each team.
- A page in the spreadsheet gives you betting tips and wagering advice.
Guide Review - Pro Football Handicapping Software Engine
This program comes with two pricing options. The standard program sells for $10 but it requires you enter the weekly stats in manually. These stats are found on the internet or in the newspaper but it says it will take you about a half hour a week to do this.
The premium program sells for $50 for the extra money you receive a stat file that you download each week to update the program. The process takes just about a minute to complete. I suggest that you spend the additional money for this option.
Once you download the stat file you just click a button to update the spreadsheet. You then pick the teams for each game from a drop down menu and the program will predict the final score. Comparing the predicted final score to the point spread will show you the games that have the greatest variance, and therefore the greatest chance of beating the spread. The program will then handicap each game and order them with number one being the top pick right down to the last game. (if there are 16 games they will be numbered 1-16)
You need the discipline to only bet the top games and ignore the rest if you want to achieve a winning record.
This program uses stats for the present season, so it will be available until week three.