Let It Ride is a fun table game that is easy to learn.
Time Required: 30 minutes
- Learn the rankings of poker hands.
- Sit down at the Let It Ride table.
- Buy chips.
- Place three equal bets in the betting circle.
- After the dealer deals you three cards, look at them.
- Decide whether to take down you first bet or let it ride.
- Take your bet down by motioning to the dealer.
- Let it Ride by waving your hand over the bet.
- Dealer will turn up one community card. Look at this card.
- Decide whether to take down your second bet or let it ride.
- After the dealer turns over the second community card, check to see if you have a winning hand.
- Learn the basic strategy for this game.
- Don't play the bonus bet.
- Don't touch your chips. The dealer will return your bet when you motion to take it down.