The Casino Host is the person who can authorize comps and help make arrangements for your stay.
Difficulty Level: easy Time Required: 30 minutes
- Join the player's club first.
- Put your card in the slot machine before playing.
- Play for at least 30 minutes to get some credit on your card.
- Put on the change light.
- Tell the change person or slot attendant that you would like to speak to a Casino Host.
- When Host arrives introduce your self.
- Ask about the policy for room and food comps.
- Ask if you play has qualified you or how much more you need.
- Ask the Host for a business card so you can contact them on
your next visit.
- Always ask nicely for a comp. Never Demand one.
- Buffet comps are easier to get than restaurant comps,
- Remember to Thank your Host.